Friday, June 24, 2011

T.G.I.F

TGIF..

I am so thankful it is finally Friday.

Traci has a yard sale tomorrow to raise money for her FCCLA trip..I am afraid we are still a distance from her goal, but have faith that we might reach it. She leaves July 8th for California!!!

It has been a long week here in Maxwell. Seems each time you clear one hurdle, two more pop up to take it's place.

We had unbelievably hot temps here in New Mexico. I heard today that New Mexico is ranked number one in drought conditions, I believe that they are right! It is soo very dry here. The village has had to issue Firework bans and so have some area's close by. We really need some rain and lots of it.

My little sister is getting married next month. I ask for prayers. I will not go into detail, I just will leave it at that.

Next Friday we head to Santa Fe, as Christina has a little bead or earring back in her ear and that is the closest ENT doctor around. Should make for a long day, as we have to be in Santa Fe (150 miles away) by 8:30 in the morning!!

Okay, it is almost my lunch time and I need to go help the girls with the SOY lunch program..

I will pop back in later on...........

No comments: