Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Night..........

I have been playing with this thing all day. I finally said, I better just leave it along and if it ain't broke don't fix it.
It is getting really cold out there tonight. We had a little snow this morning but it had stopped by like 10 am.
Some friends brought us some meat tonight, can't wait to use it. They butcher every few months and brought us some.!!!! What a blessing!!!!
Pray for our town..There are some things going on that are just not right, I am afraid that I have gotten myself maybe a little more involved that I need to be, so say a prayer.Things do need to change, but fear that things are going to get bad before they get good.
Okay, I think I might be coming down with what Frank and Raelene have, so I am taking a sudafed tonight and resting and taking it easy.

Until tomorrow!!

No comments: