Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back to Blogging


Thought that it was time to return to blogging. I realize I seldom have any me time and maybe this will help me relax and stay in touch and sort of give me a place to vent, cry, laugh and of course talk about the children.

Christina turns 4 tomorrow! Mercy where has the time gone too? We will have a family party for her tomorrow at my dad's house and will let her come home here to open her presents..

Allison made State in Xcountry. She will run at Rio Rancho high next Saturday, she will begin basketball practice I believe shortly after that..

John finished Xcountry as well, although he did not place, we are still proud of him for going out for this event. He is thinking of going out for basketball as well.

Traci is doing good and joined FCCLA this year and is active in that. She is in junior high this year.

Raelene helping out at home trying to decide what to do next. She has been a blessing, as she baby sits, and does the house work, so I am not complaining too much.

Frank and I stay busy and on the go..ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: